Personal data is processed when:
- the processing is necessary in connection with any contract that you have entered into with us, or to take steps prior to entering into a contract with us;
- we have obtained your prior consent to the processing;
- we have a legitimate interest to carry out the processing (to the extent that such legitimate interest is not overridden by your interests, fundamental rights, or freedoms);
- the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation.
We have a legitimate interest in carrying out the processing for the purpose of contacting you, and to market our services to you, subject always to compliance with applicable law (to the extent that such legitimate interest is not overridden by your interests, fundamental rights, or freedoms).
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have the following rights:
Right not to provide Personal Data: You have the right not to provide your personal data to us (however, please note that we may be unable to provide you with the full benefit of our services, if you do not provide us with your personal data).
Right to access: You have the right to request access to, or copies of, your personal data together with information regarding the nature, processing and disclosure of those personal data. Request for information shall be made in writing to us at the address below and contain information of your name, postal address, phone number and email address (as used in communication with FitnessPlayer). The information will be sent to your officially registered address within a month from the receipt of your request.
Right to rectification: We aim to ensure that your personal data are kept accurate and up-to-date and will erase or rectify it if we become aware of inaccuracies. You have the right to request rectification of any inaccuracies in your personal data. You may also request information about to whom we have transferred your personal data. FitnessPlayer is not responsible for problems arising from the personal data being old or incorrect if you have failed to inform us about the change.
Right to erasure: We are obligated to erase your personal data (i) if it is no longer required for the purpose it was collected, (ii) if the processing of the data is only based on consent and you withdraw it, or (iii) upon your request if the processing is made for direct marketing purposes.
Right to withdraw your consent: You may at any time withdraw your consent to further processing (not retroactively) of your personal data by contacting us at the address below, after which we will prevent such information from further processing. However, please note that withdrawal of consent does not affect such processing which is allowed without consent (for instance, processing necessary to provide the services) and that we may be unable to provide you with the full benefit of our services, if you do withdraw your consent.
Right to restriction of processing: You may in certain cases request that our processing of your personal data is restricted to certain limited purposes. You may do so, for instance, when you believe that the information is incorrect, and you have requested rectification.
Right to data portability: We can help you transfer personal data you have submitted to us to a different service provider provided that the receiver of the personal data processes the data based on your consent or to fulfil an agreement with you. This right only applies to such personal data which you have provided to us.
Right to object: You may at any time object to your personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes.
Complaints to the Data Protection Authority: You have the right to lodge complaints with a Data Protection Authority regarding the processing of your personal data by us. In Sweden, the data protection authority is Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten.
FitnessPlayer follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites and using mobile applications. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website (Site), and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Website and Email Analytics
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
Third party advertisers
Note that FitnessPlayer has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Security of your information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal data. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal data you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal data.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
FitnessPlayer does not knowingly collect any personal data from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Privacy Collection of Your Information
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the website includes:
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you register with FitnessPlayer or when you choose to participate in various activities related to FitnessPlayer, such as online chat and message boards and subscription to newsletters and promotional emails. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal data of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of FitnessPlayer.
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the websites or use the mobile applications, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the website. If you are using our mobile applications, this information may also include your device name and type, your operating system, your phone number, your country, and any other information you choose to provide.
Mobile Device Data
Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the website from a mobile device.
Data From Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys
Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
Mobile Application Information
If you connect using our mobile applications:
- Geo-Location Information. We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our mobile application, to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- Mobile Device Access. We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s bluetooth, calendar, camera, contacts, microphone, reminders, sensors, SMS messages, social media accounts, storage, and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- Mobile Device Data. We may collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and IP address.
- Push Notifications. We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the mobile applications. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
Use of Your Information
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the website or mobile applications to:
- Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Create and manage your account.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the websites or mobile applications to you.
- Email you regarding your account or order. Enable user-to-user communications.
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the website and mobile applications more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the website and the mobile applications.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the websites and the mobile applications.
- Notify you of updates of the websites and the mobile applications.
- Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the websites and the mobile applications.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Solicit support for the websites and the mobile applications.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
We may disclose your personal data for legitimate business purposes to companies within the same group as FitnessPlayer and any person or entity that processes personal data on behalf of any company within the same group as FitnessPlayer.
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the websites and mobile applications. These companies may use information about your visits to the websites and mobile applications and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
Our mobile applications may display a third-party hosted “offer wall.” Such an offer wall allows third-party advertisers to offer virtual currency, gifts, or other items to users in return for acceptance and completion of an advertisement offer. Such an offer wall may appear in our mobile applications and be displayed to you based on certain data, such as your geographic area or demographic information. When you click on an offer wall, you will leave our mobile application. A unique identifier, such as your user ID, will be shared with the offer wall provider in order to prevent fraud and properly credit your account.
Social Media Contacts
If you connect to the websites or mobile applications through a social network, your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity.
Other Third Parties
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Sale or Bankruptcy
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
FitnessPlayer Sweden AB
116 22 Stockholm